Canada Alberta Job Grant program! (GAJG) - Huge Savings for AFPA training
Canada Alberta Job Grant program! (GAJG) - Huge Savings for AFPA training for all qualified applicants. Click Here for the Details!
Important Governmental Administrative requirements (you can read more here):
- Training must start within 6 months of the approval date
- Training must be completed within 52-weeks from the start date of the first training module
- The Training Completion form must be submitted within 30 days following the last day of the course
- Employers may choose to receive 2 payment instalments by contacting the CAJG team.
Temporary program changes:
The following program changes expand eligibility to help businesses access the training they need. These temporary changes are effective from February 18, 2021 until February 28, 2022.
- Eligible trainee now includes employed family members of eligible employers.
- Business owners (incorporated, unincorporated/sole-proprietor and partnerships) with 4 or fewer employees, including all owners, are now eligible to train themselves.
- Training is no longer required to be incremental.
Operational program changes:
The following permanent operational changes will make the application process more efficient. These permanent changes are effective as of February 18, 2021.
- Training can start once the application is received by the CAJG.
- Employers may pay for training at any time; however, the training cannot start until all trainee(s) have signed the application and the application is received by the CAJG.
- Course information is no longer required to be listed on the training
- Customized training is eligible.
- Revised list of eligible and ineligible training cost. Please see the Applicant Guide for the full list.