- OH&S System Building - 2 days
- Hazard Assessment & Control - NEW 1/2 day format
- Incident & Accident Investigation - NEW 1/2 day format
- Auditor - 2 day with a refresher required every 3rd year
- Auditor Re-Certification - 1 day
- Roles & Responsibilities for Managers & Supervisors - Refresher required every 3rd year
- Joint Health & Safety Committees/Reps. - 1 day MINISTER OF LABOUR APPROVAL
- Under Alberta OHS Act all worksites that employ more than 4 workers are required to have 1 or more employees complete this training.
- general guidance and best practices for the development, implementation, and maintenance of an effective JH&S Committee. Includes clearly defined roles, responsibilities, functions, and a terms of reference. Provide participants with an insight to their duties, key industry standards, and compliance to applicable Ab. OH&S legislation.
- Topics covered are:
- Purpose/Goals; What is a JH&S Committee, legislated or voluntary?
- Benefits of a JH&S Committee; Basic H&S Responsibilities
- Committee Functions, Meetings/Authorization; The 5 Pillars
- Sequential Procedure; Sub Committees
- Measuring Committee Effectiveness; What JH&S Committee members should know
- Supervisors Key Role; Competency
- 3 Group Exercises; Sample Terms of Reference